A prestigious, fashion influencer's brand is searching for a skilled Editorial, Content and Copy Manager to join their dynamic and growing brand. If you are a strategic-minded, creative individual who has an eye for all things fashion and luxury, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This world-renowned influencer's brand has an exceptional reputation in the industry and is looking for the perfect candidate to join the thriving team of ambitious and motivated individuals. As the Editorial, Content and Copy Manager, you must be a creative self-starter who is able to flourish in a fast-paced optimal environment.
As the Editorial, Content and Copy Manager, you will be driving the brand experience and evolution through a balance of creativity and pragmatism.
The Editorial, Content & Copy Manager role:
- Implement a distinct brand voice and values across all channels
- Develop and execute content strategy to demonstrate successful outcomes from communication activities
- Agility and flexibility in writing competency to create compelling editorial and copy regardless of channel
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects while working in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Ensure creativity with a strong, confident editorial point of view
The ideal Content & Copy Manager:
- 3-5 years of editorial experience within the luxury brand/fashion industry
- Experience working in an omni-channel environment with specific expertise in social media marketing and the digital landscape
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Maintain knowledge of key trends and content to keep all solutions innovative and exciting with understanding of traditional media and editorial
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Carly Mednick at: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne