A transformative agency with a growing national presence is looking for an Executive Vice President to join its rapidly growing team. With unsurpassed success and growth, this agency is known for its incomparable approach to creating meaningful interactions between brands and their customers.
As an EVP, you will be expected to become part of and lead exceptionally talented and high achieving teams whose main objectives are to cultivate award-winning strategies for their clients. Furthermore, s/he will develop an office where talent and ingenuity is fostered.
The Executive Vice President Role:
- Help grow and lead consumer sector
- Managing client budgets
- Keep rest of agency informed on consumer groups work, growth, and all accounts and achievements
- Transforming brand relationships with their customers and driving consumer behavior
- Supporting positioning with original and innovative points of view that will generate attention
The Ideal Executive Vice President:
- 12+ years of experience
- Bold strategist passionate about consumer marketing
- Digital and social marketing experience
- Spectacular communication and leadership skills
- Creative thinker, born leader and a go-getter with excellent problem-solving skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Gillian Williams at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne