Account Manager to Senior Account Director - Financial Services
A brand new brief hit our desks this week within a Financial Services team who are finding themselves busy with deep PR consultancy work in the current climate.
If you have around 4+ years agency side experience within a FS/PS team apply today to hear more about your next challenge...
Financial + Professional Services is one of this leading agency’s busiest sector teams. The healthy team is comprised of people of all different levels and backgrounds. The team is fast-moving, ambitious, and committed to creating brilliant work, but very proud of their mature, articulate, and open culture.
What we offer
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house café/bar, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more. This agency is a great place to work and has been featured in The Sunday Times’ Best Company To Work For Top 100 list eight years in a row too.
- Proven track record in creating and leading high-level, high-impact FS / PS communications campaigns, gained through experience of working with big brands and ideally across multiple markets
- Strong client handling skills; experience of delivering decisive corporate counsel to very senior clients
- Recent agency experience essential
- A detailed and sophisticated understanding of modern media, both traditional and new
- A team player but able to lead high performing teams. Able to earn the respect of the team as well as motivate and develop
- Big-picture thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
- Financial or Professional Services expertise essential
- The chance to work at mid to senior level in a dynamic growing team and the chance to utilise your experience and specialist knowledge in a broad communications context
- The chance to work within a full-service PR/Marketing communications group with all the career opportunities and wider benefits you would expect of working in the communications hub of such an established group
- The chance to manage strong account teams and play an important role in new business development
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe