We are looking for a stellar Account Manager to join our team to work on an exciting portfolio of clients. The role will manage the day to day delivery of client programmes, provide regular advice to clients and provide support to account teams. The role will suit someone driven, who enjoys working in a forward thinking fast paced environment, and who is experienced in taking a proactive lead in a variety of scenarios and with multiple high-profile clients.
You will have strong financial services and/or personal finance experience and established media contacts at both national and trade publications. Your experience in financial services can be in a specific sector, or you could be someone who is comfortable working across the full breadth of the industry including established FS firms and emerging fintech players.
Attention to detail and strong proofreading and quality control is essential. Excellent writing must also be a core talent, plus strong organisational and planning skills and the confidence to handle and deliver client programmes without regular supervision.
You’ll have proven experience of forming strong client relationships built on trust, leadership and respect and understand the importance of staying creative and relevant in your approach in order to bring thoughtful ideas to client’s attention.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Lead on day to day client activity and teams
- Proactively seek and manage media opportunities for clients.
- Develop and nurture key media relationships.
- Maintain a good understanding of clients’ business objectives, media and issues in their wider industry sector and managing of programmes to enable them to meet those objectives.
- Assist with new business preparation and pitching whilst maintaining prospect contacts.
- Keep up to date with the latest social media trends, proactively developing material and awareness of the agency's digital offering.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
WHAT WE OFFER
At this agency, you can expect a great working environment and competitive salary and benefits to match, including:
- Free breakfast at the in-house cafe
- gym discounts
- childcare vouchers
- season ticket loan
- cycle to work scheme
- the career opportunity of a lifetime to join an award-winning agency with stellar colleagues and best in class practice
General Manager, UK & Europe