Our client, a famous large integrated communications agency that is known as "the agency to work for", is looking for a forward-thinking Associate Director to join their expanding financial services PR team.
This team is multi-award winning and combines general financial services expertise with specialist asset management and professional services knowledge to create strategic and creative communications for clients across the industry. You would be joining trusted advisers providing senior counsel combined with flawless and effective implementation to some of the world's leading asset managers, industry consultants, pension funds, banks and insurance companies. This client list boasts many of the biggest names in the industry through to new emerging companies that are disrupting finance right across the sector.
As an Associate Director in the financial services team, you would play an integral part of the senior leadership team within financial services, providing strategic advice to clients and colleagues while ensuring that account teams keep clients satisfied and profitable. You will also play an important role in developing new business opportunities and constantly market and champion the agency brand.
You will be able to actively demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in a top London or major regional PR agency
- Strong financial services and/or personal finance experience and established media contacts at both national and trade publications. Your experience in financial services should be broad, ideally including asset management as well as wider financial services (banking, insurance and fintech in particular)
- A desire to develop and grow a business whilst nurturing and mentoring a team
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading and quality control is essential. Excellent writing must also be a core talent, plus strong organisational and planning skills with the confidence to handle and deliver client programmes autonomously
- Proven experience of forming strong client relationships built on trust, leadership and respect whilst understanding the importance of staying creative and relevant in your approach to bring thoughtful ideas to client's attention
- A collaborative, open and solution-driven approach to your work
- A hunger for success and a sense that you are team player
You will have:
- 6+ years' experience up to Account Director level or above in a financial services PR agency setting
- Proven ability to lead client teams, ensuring overall quality, client retention and delivery of budgeted results and profitability targets
- Ability to lead new business and strategic development of the agency whilst maintaining and growing relationships in the wider industry
- The ability to steer and shape media relations strategy, maintaining long standing relationships within the industry whilst maintaining the space to handle any major issues and crisis management that occur
- A good understanding of clients' business objectives, media and issues in the wider industry sector and managing of programmes to enable to meet those objectives
In addition to joining one of the most award-winning and famous London agencies and a generous package depending on experience, you will receive:
- Great working culture
- Matched pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Fluid working
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe