Our client is one of the UK’s largest consumer PR and content agencies and they are growing. Positioned as a global boutique with offices from London to New York, the 100+ team deliver award-winning work nationally and internationally for an impressive roster of celebrated global brands.. A multi-disciplinary agency, the expertise stretches beyond traditional PR and media relations, into social and digital, influencer partnerships, content creation and more.
Overview of the Role
We’re looking for a freelance Account / Associate Director to work on a set of clients from food & drink to household big brands. We need them to start asap and then the term would run until end of November at the very least.
This person will love delivering integrated campaigns of all shapes and sizes and have fun on the way. A thinker and doer who gets stuff done, they will be great at building relationships with clients and leading talented teams. They will know when to step back, and when to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
In terms of skill sets, the following are most important:
· Day-to-day leadership, management of accounts, maintaining consistently high levels of client service
· Able to quickly build strong relationships with senior clients, junior team members and everyone in between
· A senior escalation point for the account team and senior clients
· A strategic thinker, skilled at developing plans which address our client’s organisational challenges
· Creative earned first ideas – a nose for a story which will stand up on its own without spend
· A media-neutral approach, able to work with teams from around the business to deliver stand-out 360 activations - virtual and live events, stunts, content creation
· Consumer media relations with strong knowledge in social media and influencer partnerships
· Commercially astute
· Inspirational leader, good at motivating direct reports and multi-disciplinary project teams
· Strong relationship builder and collaborator with clients and internal teams alike
· Meticulous about meeting deadlines and keeping promises – organised with excellent attention to detail
· Strong business acumen, commercially minded
· Confident in their own convictions – able to provide a point of view, persuade, add value
· Actively engaged in the sector, keeping abreast of cultural conversations and emerging trends
· Committed, passionate about doing great work with great people, for great people
The team are housed in lovely offices in Covent Garden, ideally 2+ days a week in the office and the rest remote working.
Executive Director, UK & Europe