An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious spirits company as Global Communications Manager with responsibility for corporate and internal communications.
With a heritage dating back hundreds of years, the company has a range of award winning, premium spirits in its portfolio spanning gin, whisky and speciality liqueurs. The company is also international, distributing to customers and suppliers in over 100 countries across the world.
The Role – Global Communications Manager (Corporate & Internal Communications)
The communications team is very new, so there is real scope for autonomy. Working into the Global Communications Director and alongside another Communications Manager who focuses on consumer and trade communications, you’ll play a key role in taking on the day to day responsibilities, from internal communications, leading on CSR and charity initiatives to running the press office from a corporate comms perspective.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the day to day press office spanning global trade, travel retail and corporate press office, including securing feature contributions, news stories, interview & speaker opportunities for key spokespeople
- You will be responsible for all aspects of internal comms, including drafting the weekly newsletter, announcements about company initiatives and personnel news. You will work closely with the HR team to create an engaging internal comms programme ensuring that the efforts of colleagues worldwide are recognised and that colleagues feel valued and engaged with the business
- Managing awards for the company and its brands
- You will be responsible for ensuring company comms materials are compelling and are kept up to date and for managing company social channels and websites, supported by the Global Communications Executive, who you will line manage
- Corporate communications experience gained either agency side or in house
- Global experience ideal but not essential
- Drinks experience ideal but not essential
- Internal communications experience ideal but not essential
- Passionate about the drinks industry with an enthusiasm to learn and get heavily involved in the business
For more information on this exciting opportunity please Apply Now!