We are looking for a Head of Marketing & Communications to join a notable global insurance broker in a number two position.
Based in luxurious offices in the City of London but with a hybrid working model, this is a new role reporting into C Suite and will be a key position in delivering the communications and marketing objectives of the business. The successful candidate will have proven communications and marketing experience in the insurance industry and will instantly be at ease with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for delivering marketing strategy, all communications, brand management and event planning. You will be comfortable leading all proactive marketing activities from social media, content and digital campaigns to business development and creative projects. With a proven track-record in writing and producing marketing materials, you will be responsible for managing both on and offline marketing and PR activities.
Who are you?
With 10+ years’ experience in PR and Marketing either agency and/or in house, and with essential sector experience in the insurance industry, you will also have the following:
- Financial Services sector experience
- Proven experience in communications roles to date, in house or agency
- Educated to degree level
- Proven experience of creating and delivering strategic content with original idea generation
- An excellent communicator, in the written word, verbally and in person
- A collaborative, open and proactive nature
- A self-starter who is both curious and energetic, as this is a new role that you will be able to make your own
- A communications professional with established relationships with key journalists and industry publications
- Proven experience in delivering thought leadership pieces both in written work and through other mediums
- An understanding of what makes an excellent professional event both virtually and in the real world – there is support to make these events happen but this role will provide the cornerstone of all events both in theme, scale and effectiveness
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- A passion for cause-related marketing as this is an organisation that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously
- A passion for championing Diversity & Inclusion within the industry
If you have a successful track record designing and implementing marketing and communications strategies in the insurance sector, are able to bring sharp analytical and creative thinking skills to the table and are looking for a leadership in house role, please apply here.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
Executive Director, UK & Europe