- Are you looking to work for a groundbreaking international public relations firm?
- Are you passionate about the Consumer Technology industry and wanting to further your knowledge in a fast-paced
- collaborative work environment?
If so, this is the opportunity for you!
An integrated public relations consultancy created to provide innovative b2b and b2c MarComms services to the technology industry is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, and driven Senior Director to lead their phenomenal growth in Los Angeles.
As a Senior Director you will be responsible developing results-oriented strategic plans, taking a lead on new business development, all thewhile being part of a dynamic team!
The role will require:
- Leading new business development
- Handling multiple accounts, and being the main point of contact for clients
- Manage large scale activations, events and launches
- Directing and stimulating team members’ professional growth and creating an atmosphere of success
- Contributing to the company’s development and profitability
- Identifying clients’ communications goals and delivering on them
As a Senior Director you will have:
- Superb knowledge of Consumer Technology
- Proven experience in managing numerous accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to work in Los Angeles for a Global company
- Outstanding management skills, proven leadership and the ability to solve problems
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward!
For more information, call Carol Schenkler on 310-770-5828 or email [email protected]
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
Los Angeles - New York - Chicago- London - Sydney - Melbourne
WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Capstone Hill Search Limited ("we","us") are the data controller established in the UK for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation and any replacement UK data protection legislation ("GDPR").
Sensitive personal data (or "special categories of data") is personal data revealing information about an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership, and includes genetic data, biometric data (for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual), data concerning health, or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation. If you do provide it, this will be an indication that you explicitly consent to us processing this information. [
Please check the relevant boxes as appropriate
We will always seek you prior consent separately before sending any of your personal data, including your CV, to a potential employer or if we need to request a reference on your behalf.
I would like to receive the following from your Group as indicated below: