Head of PR - Inhouse - Tech Start Up
Relocation to Germany!
This new Head of Communications role has been created to amplify the business at a group level, and will enable the successful individual to quickly establish their presence in influencing both internal and external audiences on a global level. The role will report into CEO or COO (to be established), and the core focus will be increased communications alignment and, simultaneously, new routes to investment. As such, the Head Of Communications is a key investment for the business and this person will be given a significant mandate to collaboratively drive the business to greater success.
You will already be a senior communications practitioner who is in their natural playing-field in leading communications within a complex matrixed network and can quickly establish influential relationships both internally and externally once in post. With a proven track record in at least two in house roles in similar tech environments, you will be accustomed to handling stakeholders at all levels up to and including C-suite. You will be experienced in creating positioning and distributing a company narrative whilst simultaneously delivering key messages to investors (both existing and new), employees, opinion leaders/stakeholders and target consumer audiences all across multiple markets.
Pan European experience is pivotal as are high level contacts with the investor press, the Wall Street Journal and The FT. It would also be beneficial to experience working with tech businesses in Silicon Valley. German language is not essential but highly advantageous.
DESIRED RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Experience with or an understanding of tech start up/SMEs
- A doer, who can bring a unique energy and is able to build relationships with a wide range of audiences whilst remaining results/goal oriented
- A strong network of investor relations contacts across Europe (Germany, UK and Silicon Valley) with a proven track record of generating investment opportunities
- C-suite engagement and consultancy experience
- A strategic thinker with a keen interest in tech, media & business
- Strong planning and organisational skills accompanied with a keen eye for detail across all forms of communication is pivotal for this role
- A confident presenter and stakeholder manager who posses the ability to quickly build strong inter-team relationships, motivate and engage
- A proactive self-starter with an eye for identifying new business opportunities and problem solving
Potentially someone’s second in house role, in house candidates are preferable to agency clients due to the preference for full focus and understanding of the working environment.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne