Are you looking to build your communications career with a firm whose brand is synonymous with innovation, quality and growth?
My client is a leading financial services firm in Chicago looking to expand its communications team. If you are experienced in internal comms, corporate affairs, OR media relations, this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Communications Associate role:
- Overall external and internal communications support for the organization
- Create corporate narratives
- Assist in building corporate and executive visibility
- Both proactive and when necessary, reactive to media issues, while developing stong media relationships
The ideal Communications Associate:
- 5-10 years experience in either internal comms, media relations, or corporate affairs
- Financial Services experience either in-house or at an agency is a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Flawless ability to execute in a fast paced environment
- Takes initiative and is enthusiastic
- Ability to interact and support senior leaders on a regular basis
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or for more information email Shabnam Singh at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne