We are looking for a Communications & Marketing Manager to join a purpose-driven telecommunications organisation with a sumptuous office in Central London, but with a fully hybrid model for those who prefer remote working.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who has significant experience of a range of communications disciplines – media relations, internal communications, public affairs, digital / online, social media and social advertising, internal communications and market research. As such, we are open to applications from people who are agency, in house or working in the government sector. Additionally, you will be a digital pioneer and someone who is clearly riding the wave of digital and business transformation.
The ideal candidate is someone with 5+ years’ experience in communications and marketing and who doesn’t need direction day to day and can advise key stakeholders from a senior perspective; however the overall element of the job is very hands on. You’ll need to be someone who is happy to do the day to day work and get stuck in.
This is a well-rounded corporate communications role that will see you have exposure to proactive campaigns, reactive/issues management, purpose-driven activity helping those in need, supporting the Director of Corporate Affairs in wider work. Understanding the world of telecommunications from mobile phone networks to television is essential for this role, although we will consider applicants from parallel industries who can demonstrate that they have the knowledge of this field.
You will be:
- able to demonstrate the ability to simplify complex messages and ensure consistency across all communications mediums and to all audience groups
- able to demonstrate experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex organisation
- a strong team player with a flexible approach
- a ‘can do’ person who is willing to step up and take on additional responsibilities when required
- a self-motivated, independent self-starter who likes to work collaboratively but with a sense of accountability
- A salary of c £55,000 depending on experience
- Annual bonus up to 20% of annual salary
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance x4 basic salary
- Critical illness cover
- Generous maternity / paternity leave plus an early returner package for those interested
- Responsibility leave for the unpredicted
- Generous pension – up to 10% employer contribution
- Discounts on company products
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Penny Porter to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe