Are you a PR/Comms professional with B2B technology expertise? My client is global technology and consulting organization seeking an individual to oversee comms for the North America region. It is a newly created Head of Comms role. This person will develop and execute a communications strategy, work to raise the brand's profile in the growing software industry's analytics space, and work closely with the marketing team to ensure PR and marketing are fully integrated together in all plans.
Head of Comms Responsibilities
- Develop and execute communications strategy
- Lead all PR, media and comms activities for North America
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure consistency in messaging
- Develop and leverage relationships with key media contacts
- Manage PR agencies
- 6-10 years experience in either a public relations/external communications role (agency or in-house)
- B2B Technology experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to think strategically, but also able to roll up sleeves and execute as needed
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or for more information email Shabnam Singh at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne