One of the leading FMCG retailers is looking for a PR Manager to join their team and help develop their brand nationally.
This household name serves 66 shoppers every second in the UK so you’ll need to keep on your toes to work in the fast-paced, creative team responsible for all consumer PR.
This organisation is expanding and you could be apart of the newly formed team with a big remit and the opportunity to define how they do PR - you’ll be responsible for creating award-winning PR activations for brand and trade campaigns!
So if you’re tired of PR agency life or have experience working on Consumer brands, get applying as they are looking for someone to start ASAP!
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Deals & Discounts on their own brand
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Plus much more!
- Build a multi-layered consumer PR plan, aligned to the strategy and UK Marketing Communications calendar to drive a compelling and cohesive brand message
- Manage consumer PR events and activations to agreed budget and timings, at the same time as continually looking for ways to improve and innovate, offering journalists and customers something different and exciting each time
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline, which is in line with the PR strategy and works alongside the marketing strategy
- Manage the consumer PR budget (in accordance with the forecast) and the agency retainer
- At least 5 years’ experience in consumer PR (agency or in-house, preferably within the retail sector or FMCG) delivering successful, integrated campaigns
- A strong network of influencers and media contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you’ll need to be able to explain complex concepts to people of all levels
- Budget and agency management experience. We work with large budgets and a number of agencies, so experience of managing, evaluating and optimising both is essential
- People management and development experience
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information E-mail Claire Wiseman: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne