Does a great night out for you combine a friends, football, the best in food & drink in a pioneering venue powered by cutting edge tech? If so, read on as this new in house PR role may be the dream job of 2020. The ultimate night out for life’s players, this new entertainment proposition combines football, fashion, friends, music, food and drink like no other and is going to be a career-defining move for the candidate who secures the position.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a digital savvy PR & Social Media Manager to join the rapidly growing team in Central London. This is the first PR role in the business, so you would be a cornerstone in helping to shape and define the PR and Social strategies for the company, alongside agency partners. Your time would be split between traditional PR and managing social channels. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop PR/Social Media strategies, working with Head of Marketing
- Lead on all relevant/key social channels including the planning and execution of social media strategies
- Own PR for SEO and support on the day-to-day press office function, media and influencer relations across all relevant media
- Own and build the influencer network across multiple channels
- Bring in, continually establish and develop strong relationships with journalists and the media
- Research the latest trends and techniques to improve the social and community performance
- Collaborate with agency partners to ensure social/PR is integrated with paid media and supports any brand activations.
- Define KPIs and the way in which we use data to measure success (across PR & Social) and understand the competitive landscape
- Create on brand activities that grow and engage across social
You will need to have:
- 4+ years’ experience within a PR role, incorporating social media
- PR agency and/or in house experience is essential
- An integrated perspective – understanding of how PR, content, social and SEO can work together
- A track record of using social to help grow and brand
- A proven track record of delivering high impact campaigns online and offline
- Experienced using PR/Social Media tools, to help schedule, monitor and evaluate content.
- Experience working on hospitality/entertainment brands is a bonus
- A passion for football is bonus
Who you are:
This role is for an ambitious trailblazer who comes from a PR background and who is looking for a career move that also impacts popular culture. You will need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be happy to work autonomously, using your initiative to make things happen. Additionally, you will meet the following requirements for the role:
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be a confident, clear communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Highly creative and passionate
- Strong copywriting skills
Whilst your experience and technical skills are important, we are most interested in your cultural fit. Attitude is everything. This culture is fun, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced, with high standards of execution. This team has a growth mindset and encourages co-workers to develop their careers proactively. You will have the opportunity to provide meaningful input to a company as it grows from performing R&D to expanding both regionally and globally. The role comes with a great deal of responsibility and a fantastic opportunity for learning and personal growth, with training available on a bespoke basis. Great perks and benefits, as you’d expect with such a pioneering and energetic company.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe