An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join one of the biggest FMCG retailers as a Partner of their internal comms and change team.
A household name in the FMCG, Food & Drink and retail space, this company gets a huge amount of attention from the press and is one of the UK’s biggest brands. They continue to innovate to ensure they are ahead of the competition, with regular new initiatives and exciting product developments – from launching vegan ranges, trialling artificial intelligence in-store and continuing to always diversify their product offerings.
The company HQ has a fantastic vibe – with an on-site gym, heavily subsidised cafes, football and basketball court, with suppliers regularly setting up pop up food and drink stalls. The culture is trusting and flexible – as long as you get your work done, there’s no clock watching - giving you an incredible work life balance on top of a great benefits package that ensures employee retention remains incredibly strong.
In this role, you’ll be working across the business, with responsibility for the brand’s internal and change communications. You will build and protect trust into the brand among colleagues and stakeholders. You’ll need to have a background in internal and change communications at a senior level.
A full job spec can be provided upon application but key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the brand from a protective and trust perspective
- Deploy a wide range of communications skills and knowledge, while providing sound advise and guidance to stakeholders to deliver complex and sensitive messages including change projects and crisis communications
- Internal Comms - overseeing content for owners + social comms channels
- Overseeing colleague listening and employer brand comms
- Communications/PR experience
- In house background preferred but agency experience will also be considered
- Experience steeped in internal and change comms
- Strong working with senior leaders across the business
- Experience in managing crisis
- A salary of £75,000 - £90,000 DOE
- Annual bonus up to 45% of annual salary
- Private healthcare and health screening every 2 years
Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
10% savings in store
- A retirement savings plan – 6-10% contribution rate
Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
Buy As You Earn Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne