An iconic, extremely innovative hedge fund is looking for an ambitious individual with a mind for communications to join their flourishing team. If you want to further your career in communications at a ground-breaking company in the fintech space, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This company is truly one-of-a-kind, redefining the fintech industry since day one. Our client is a highly recognized and reputable hedge fund, serving clients across the globe. The company’s environment is full of history, passion, drive, imagination and knowledge.
As the Internal Communications Lead, you will be responsible for leading strategies and plans that promote key initiatives and drive the company’s reputation on a global scale. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, who can quickly shift priorities and succeed in a dynamic environment.
The Internal Communications Lead role:
- Directing and stimulating team members’ professional growth and creating an atmosphere of success
- Spearhead and launch internal communications campaigns
- Developing this already pioneering company, as well as helping outperform previous results
- Ability to take initiative and be hands-on with all aspects of preparations
The ideal Internal Communications Lead:
- In depth knowledge of and a strong grounding in communications
- A born leader with superb communications judgment and instincts with outstanding management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information email Carly Mednick at: [email protected].
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – New York – Los Angeles – Chicago – Melbourne – Sydney