A wonderful opportunity for an ambitious SAE or JAM to move into a new client-facing agency role where you will be truly nurtured and given opportunity to stretch and grow.
Our client, a boutique independent communications agency provides counsel to a wide range of clients. The agency is growing, which means that there is a new opportunity for a JAM to join the team who enjoy fully hybrid working and a raft of benefits. This role will be mainly focused on the education and charity sectors, but with opportunity to work across other sectors in time.
About the role:
This is a new role within the core team and is a result of recent new client wins. These clients do not require crisis support, rather, they are seeking to leverage reputational advice and expertise in the schools and charity sector to help them secure proactive and positive PR to raise their profile.
The successful candidate will primarily be working with the team to identify editorial opportunities and secure coverage for these new clients, while additionally supporting the broader account team with their marketing and new business efforts. The agency is in the enviable position of many new business enquiries by recommendation each week, and responding to these enquiries with proposals and cost estimates will be a key part of the role.
You will have:
- Excellent copy writing/proof reading skills (proposals, press releases, op-eds, blog/social posts)
- Good working knowledge of the media, ideally with notable contacts in the education and charities sectors
- Thorough understanding of the social channels and how they can be leveraged as part of a profile-raising campaign
- Working knowledge of media monitoring tools and how to compile data into monthly reports
- Good interpersonal skills / previous client handling experience preferred
- Confidence in speaking to senior stakeholders
- An understanding of the demands of a PR crisis would be helpful but is not essential
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Hybrid working - min 2 days per week in person
- 24-7 access to co-working space + amenities
- 25 days annual holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Personal pension
- Private healthcare
- Unlimited barista-made coffee, served between 8-3pm daily
- Free bar, from 3-6pm daily
- Team lunch on your birthday
- Summer social + Christmas party
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
Executive Director, UK & Europe