Our client, a private equity-backed telecommunications company that has experienced recent explosive growth is looking for a Marketing Director to play a key leadership role.
The Marketing Director will report into the Head of Sales and have a line of growth to becoming a CMO. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth.
Marketing Director Responsibilities
- Oversee the development of product, vertical and customer specific marketing collateral to support new business acquisition.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Client Service teams to identify opportunities to increase wallet share within existing customers through “sell in” of additional products utilizing customized marketing materials.
- Manage the upgrade and maintenance of the Company’s digital marketing assets including website, social media channels, product videos, email blasts, and case studies/white papers.
- Oversee both internal and external resources to deliver a seamless marketing strategy.
- Oversee the Company’s paid media strategy, including search, social, sponsorships, and offline media.
- Manage marketing spend to planned budget and ROI parameters
- Support the selection and implementation of a new CRM system and advocate for functionality and features that will help drive sales and marketing performance.
- Work with Sales leadership, and perform independent research, to identify and analyze new markets for expansion
Marketing Director Qualifications
- 8-12 years of marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong experience developing and leading marketing strategies, including Go-To-Market plans
- A marketing jack of all trades who can identify knowledge gaps within the team, and provide recommendation to fill those gaps (hiring, training, or outsourcing)
- Must have a hands-on approach and understanding of overall business operations and how marketing and sales work in partnership
- Experience overseeing a marketing budget and adjusting spending to optimize sales and ROI
- Comfortable learning new technology tool (but a formal technical background is not required)
- Strong communication skills, including experience interfacing with senior leadership
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Independent team player - there is no micromanaging here!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
Please note this is a FULLY REMOTE position and company so all candidates must be able to coordinate and communicate with other team members as if they were in the same office.
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.