Rare opportunity for an ambitious consumer communications professional who wants to lead and grow their own agency.
This agency combines the agile, entrepreneurial energy of a start up with the backing and benefits of being part of a larger agency group, so you can really enjoy the best of both worlds. Predominantly consumer focused, they have a range of respected, big name clients spanning the likes of BP, First Direct, P & O Cruises and Race for Life – so it’s “grown up” consumer.
Size wise, they are a team of around 5 and have a great benefits package including bonus scheme, gym membership, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, dental, childcare vouchers and more.
The Role – MD/Executive Director
We are looking for someone with vision and drive that has a desire to run their own agency to head up this small but mighty powerhouse, taking it to its next level of growth. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity at this level to really create something in your own vision and reap the rewards.
If you are looking for more autonomy and the chance to make your mark, leading and growing a business then this would be the ideal role for you.
A full job spec can be provided but key attributes/responsibilities will include:
- +10 years agency experience (currently at Director/MD level) leading accounts and managing a large portfolio
- Business development credentials, with a strong pitch conversion record and proven growth of existing clients
- Demonstrable experience of leading pitches and developing successful campaign proposals for existing clients, encompassing a range of tactics and channels
- A track record of securing client confidence by providing expert counsel around ‘best in class’ programme design and delivery
- Ultimate accountability for client relationships and the running of client business (campaign delivery, budgeting, team management, reporting, organic growth of clients, meeting campaign KPIs) all to best practice standards
- Hungry for new business with the ability to make connections through networking and other existing relationships – with the ability to sell the agency to prospects
- Be financially savvy – taking responsibility for client budgets, as well as adhering to agency financial processes and ensuring account profitability
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please Apply Now!
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne