One of the industry's most famous PR agencies is looking for a New Business Director to join their London team.
This agency dominates industry award ceremonies and is known for having a reputation for success, innovation and the ability to put their clients on the map. With over 100 employees in the London office, their fame is built on consumer PR, but they are expanding to deliver further credible offers and have the ability to cover almost every sector.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work across some of the biggest accounts with clients across the main different sectors such as Consumer Brands, Corporate, Food & Drink, Hotels & Restaurants, Media brands to name a few. Whilst maintaining strong relationship with existing clients, actively source new ones and will be the main focus of the role.
- Prospecting owner across various sectors for the business, whilst defining strategy for senior team amplification and leading senior team to deliver in line with this strategy
- Leading the marketing strategy (with plenty of support) to support incoming leads
- Being the internal new business ‘chief of staff’ and ensuring pitches are delivered on time and the right people are involved etc etc.
- Actively source and generate new leads for the London office consistently qualifying new prospects and contacts
- Provide leadership, strategic and creative input to the new business pitch process
- Work with pitch leaders to identify pitch teams, confirm roles and accountabilities, and set out timetable of activities to deliver finished pitch product
- Using client feedback, conduct post pitch reviews, highlighting strengths and identifying opportunities to improve process, approach and presentation
- Evangelise new business at all stages of the process, growing a culture of entrepreneurship and enthusiasm for new business
- 7+ years experience working in a PR agency environment is essential
- Proven track record of New Business wins at a high-level
- Experience of managing/leading teams and the ability to mentor more junior members
- Desire to buy into the global plan of the agency and help the agency to continue to thrive.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne
General Manager, UK & Europe