Are you a social media/PR expert looking to work as a part of the ever-growing and opportunity filled NYC digital community? If so, here’s your chance!
At this fully integrated communications and consulting firm you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate team of business leaders, marketers, and communicators. This independent, entrepreneurial, and woman-owned firm’s mission is to help to build, grow, protect, and transform the brand and reputation of their clients.
As a paid media digital strategist, you will able to use your creative and analytical skills to develop and execute paid and organic social campaigns alike. You will be working closely with other social client team members and the creative teams. Acting as the liaison between the junior team and senior leadership in the department you will be developing and enhancing social media and digital advertising strategies across all accounts.
Paid Media Digital Strategist Role
- Developing paid media calendars and plan advertising budgets
- Developing paid media content recommendations and promotion strategy
- Providing paid media targeting and segmentation
- Conducting media targeting, buying, and management
The Ideal Paid Media Digital Strategist
- 2-4 years of B2B and B2C social media experience
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, and creative
- Understands data across all aspects of a communications program
- Paid media experience
- Quick-thinking problem solver
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australasia.
New York – Los Angeles – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne