This agency is one of the most high-profile names in the luxury travel and lifestyle world, representing some of the best names in luxury hotels, destinations and resorts globally. If luxury travel is an area of interest for you, then their client list is a dream!
With an extensive knowledge of an audience of high net worth individuals, the agency specialises in elevating brands by connecting them to luxury consumers through its unrivalled network of global media contacts, international influencers, collaboration partners and clients.
Culture-wise, the agency is a team of around 50 with a benefits package that ensures staff are valued and taken care of that includes:
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Flexible working
- 23 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Your Birthday off work (to be taken within a month of your actual birthday)
- Monthly desk massage
- Food supplied in the office every day
- Pension Scheme
- Selfridges vouchers awarded for great work
- Drinks trolley each Friday from 4.30pm
- 2 office parties every year (Summer and Christmas)
The Role – Account Director
This agency has been enjoying incredible growth and is continuing to add to its talented team. We are now looking for an Account Director to join their team with a background in luxury travel, to work on a range of top luxury hotel, resorts and destination clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Devising integrated communications strategies across communications, experiential, events and social media
- Global and UK experience ideal
- Media relations; must have strong knowledge of the evolving media landscape, as well as relevant contacts
- Organic client growth and new business pitching
- People management: mentoring, assuring that training needs are monitored and developing juniors
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne