Job Title: PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
Salary: upto £44,000
Nurturing, relaxed agency specialising in property, place-making and retail is looking for an Account Manager or an establish AM ready to take the next step to Senior Account Manager.
A well established PR and Marketing Communications agency, specialising in property, re-generation, ‘place-making’, districts and destinations.
If an area or neighbourhood is being regenerated or wants to re-position itself as a hot new destination for consumers, this is where they come in. It could be a new shopping centre being built or refurbished, or longer-term regeneration of an area; the key is to focus on bringing areas ‘up’ and changing perceptions.
The agency is split between PR and Marketing, enabling it to get really involved in its client’s business. A great opportunity for someone who wants exposure to marketing, digital and PR, ensuring you have well rounded experience.
They are a close knit team with offices in London and Leeds, a supportive and friendly culture where you’ll be given plenty of support to progress but with autonomy to work independently.
The Role – Account Manager. Corporate/ B2B
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for an AM to join the Corporate and B2B team, working on a portfolio of retail, property and destination accounts.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager will include:
- Writing and delivering PR plans, strategies and timelines
- Day to day management of client accounts and reporting
- Manage the growth of client’s social media channels
- Media relations to relevant press [online, print and influencers]
- Brief third parties e.g photographers, designers in a clear and concise way and manage process & deadlines
- Management of PR campaigns from ideation to implementation, including strategy development and media outreach
- Core corporate / B2B PR background, with experience of working on integrated campaigns
- Good relationships with national business and property writers and journalists across the built environment
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Social media implementation
- Budgeting experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of events / event management
- Strong project management skills
- Salary £35,000 - £44,000, depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- Good work/life balance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Personal training and development budget
- New business incentive scheme
- Eligibility to join company bonus scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne