Our client, a prestigious global communications agency specializing in the FinTech, financial services, and B2B technology sectors is looking for a FULLY REMOTE ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR with strong experience in FinTech, financial services or B2B technology to join its team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be the day-to-day client contact responsible for client relationship building and nurturing, project management, team coaching, and project budgeting. Your strategic thinking and leadership skills will help you succeed in this role.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact for their accounts
- Develop and manage communications strategies and KPIs across all media mediums
- Manage and motivate junior account team members
- Garner consistent proactive media, analyst and thought leadership opportunities for clients
- Draft and guide written client-facing documents, i.e. press releases, bylines, briefing books, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with analysts, journalists and editors at key publications
- Create clear, compelling plans and program measurement presentations
- Participate in new business opportunities and sell in new programs to existing clients to increase budgets
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients
- Manage all active projects end-to-end - managing client expectations, deliverables, and reporting requirements and budgets
- Oversee financial performance and budgets of projects
- 4 - 7 years' of relevant communications experience, with at least 2 years at an agency
- MUST have experience working with FinTech, financial services or B2B technology clients
- Strategic, goal-oriented who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing both junior staff and accounts - including growing accounts and employees, drafting and leading communications strategies, and being the main POC for clients
- Proven track record of cultivating client and media relationships
- Strong written and verbal skills
For any further information on this opportunity, please email [email protected] in the strictest confidence.
Please note: due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from Capstone Hill Search, you have unfortunately not been selected for this role. We may be in touch in the future with other opportunities more relevant to you.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across North America, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.