Do you want to further your career in PR at a world-renowned publishing and financial information business? If you are an innovative and ambitious individual with a mind for communications and a passion for financial news, this could be the role/company for you!
As a global leader in news and business, they are currently looking for a seasoned PR expert to join them in their New York office and continue to grow their already extraordinary business. Our client is focused on pursuing accuracy and innovation and is looking for a motivated media hound who is capable of leading a team.
As a Director of PR, you will be an essential part of this organization, using your knowledge and skills to create the best experience possible. The ideal candidate is an established leader with superb technology, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The PR Director role:
● Developing and growing the organization’s communications program
● Identifying communications goals and delivering on them
● Ability to lead a team and work collaboratively
● Expertise in implementing new and unique strategic campaigns
The Ideal PR Director:
● Terrific knowledge and experience in publishing PR
● Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
● Exceptional management skills, proven leadership and the ability to solve problems
● Very experienced in working with technology
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Gillian Williams on 347-352-4023 or email [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne