PR Manager, High Profile, Consumer Focused Brand – 12 month contract $125k
• National organisation
• High profile brand
• Consumer focused role
An outstanding opportunity to join this very well known national organisation and deliver upon an existing strategic plan, to further elevate awareness and protect the organisation’s first class reputation.
You should have a strong pedigree in running significant integrated consumer focused campaigns. You pride yourself on your outstanding writing skills, attention to detail, the ability to interpret and deliver on strategic plans autonomously and hands on approach.
The ability to work in a highly integrated manner, lead support teams, exceptional stakeholder relationship management and a highly creative approach are required.
The Public Relations Manager role:
• Directing and stimulating team members’ professional growth and creating an atmosphere of success
• Identifying communications goals and delivering on them
• Developing and protecting this admired and respected national brand
• Nurturing and supporting broad stakeholder relationships
The ideal Public Relations Manager:
• A sound leader with supportive and creative mindset
• Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a highly integrated colligate team structure
• Strong/proven strategic campaign leadership experience
• Exceptional stakeholder relationship experience
You will benefit from an outstanding and highly supportive work culture and genuinely compelling work life balance. This highly professional team deliver a truly collegiate approach to business. You will also benefit from a highly desirably physical working environment ideally located in the heart of Melbourne.
Exceptional benefits also await the successful applicant.
For further information on the above position please contact Jeremy Wrench, [email protected] or call 03 9827 7277.
Capstone Hill Search: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne