Does your company say they are fully integrated, but in reality you find yourself working on the same old traditional PR campaigns, with the digital and social work still getting given to “the digital team”? This role will offer you a properly integrated position, splitting your responsibilities between PR and Social.
A super, integrated agency based in East London is looking for a PR & Social SAE to join its team and work across a roster of consumer lifestyle accounts including an innovative CBD snack bar, a number of parenting brands and a challenger bank similar to Monzo.
The agency is continuing to grow, with a team of almost 85 in areas including brand strategy, media and influencer relations, social media, content creation, SEO, digital media buying and data analytics. The PR & Social team makes up about 9 people so you get the best of both worlds: a small, close knit and friendly team with all the benefits of a larger integrated agency.
With plenty of new business in the pipeline, it’s an exciting time to join and really hone your integrated skills. The role is rooted in PR and earned media, but with strong elements of content creation and social amplification.
A full job spec can be supplied upon application but essentially you’ll be:
- A consumer PR specialist with a solid understanding of social and a desire to learn more
- Responsibilities in content creation, community management and paid advertising campaigns – you don’t have to be doing this day to day but some experience is required
- Proven agency experience working on a mix of lifestyle/consumer brandS
In return, you’ll get:
- 25 days annual holiday allowance + 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Private Healthcare + Dental
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual training budget
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Half day holiday for your birthday
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne