Job Title: Presentation Designer
Location: New York (in office 3x a week)
Our client, a capital markets technology company is looking to bring on a Presentation Designer into their Talent team. Projects will be wide-ranging, and might include creating assets like presentations, workbooks, discussion guides, worksheets, training materials, and more.
No previous financial experience is necessary to apply — only a keen desire to solve interesting problems. A portfolio of work is required.
- 5+ years of design experience
- A reliable team player with a “no job too small” attitude
- Able to work independently and effectively manage their own workload
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- View feedback and iteration as keys to solving design puzzles
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- Has a background in digital illustration
- Comfortable working in Google Suite (especially Slides and Docs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English