A world-renowned High-Tech Trading powerhouse is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their rapidly-growing team. If you are an innovative and ambitious individual with a mind for content-driven marketing and fixed income products, this could be the role/company for you!
As a global leader in the financial services industry, this organization has an unparalleled company culture and commitment to ethical values. Our client is dedicated to pursuing accuracy and innovation, and is looking for a motivated product marketing specialist to join the fixed income team.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be an essential part of this thriving business, using your knowledge and skills to create the best experience possible for their clients. The ideal candidate is a leader with superb writing, research and problem-solving skills.
The Product Marketing Manager role:
- Working with cross-functional teams to develop the organization’s product marketing content across channels
- Stay up to date on all industry research and trends
- Ability to analyze data and collaborate with vendors and internal teams to produce top quality client-facing work
- Develop strategies to maximize client engagement across all marketing channels
The Ideal Product Marketing Manager:
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services product marketing with at least 2 years in fixed income
- Outstanding storytelling and writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to collaborate across all levels of an organization both internally and externally
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Nicole Balsam on: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne