One of the world’s leading global creative strategy agencies is looking for an ambitious Production Director to lead their Detroit team as they enter a new phase in their client-relationship with one of their industry-leading automotive clients. If you are a detail-oriented leader with experience delivering groundbreaking work , this could be the perfect fit for you!
Through decades of developing a trusted relationship with this world-class client, this agency’s primary responsibility is creating innovative connected experiences across all channels to support their dialogue with diverse audiences. As a leading member of this dynamic agency, you will have a crucial role in their ongoing ability to help them continue to raise the bar creatively and deliver successful business results
As Production Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership in the planning and fulfillment of all delivery requirements. The ideal candidate is committed to delivering quality and professionalism with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ensure all project deliverables are meticulously planned, deliver the right levels of quality and represent best value for our clients
- Review current ways of working, investigate and introduce new systems and processes to optimize and ensure standardization across all aspects of our work.
- Provide a clear structure, ensure support, guidance, training and development plans for all production staff,
- Lead the in-house Production Technology specialists to ensure skills and experience are fully integrated into our processes and team planning
- Support the Digital team, helping to ensure more robust and integrated delivery solutions, coordinating the integration of physical hardware, production technology and software
- Oversee implementation of guidelines, policies and processes
- Develop a strong relationship with clients and internal departments, ensure regular dialogue and client servicing, and ensure best practice / learnings
The Ideal Production Director:
- Extensive experience of delivering exhibitions & live shows
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent level of experience
- Proficient in: Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CAD package or equivalent
- Capable of managing large scale, complex budgets with experience using finance management systems
- Hard working, dedicated and reliable
- Team-oriented with demonstrable leadership skills
- Calm under pressure, extremely organized, proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Intelligent, ambitious and highly motivated team player
- Embrace an ever-developing landscape of new technology
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Nicole Balsam at 646 494 2017 or email [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne