An integrated communication agency here in the heart of London is looking to hire into their leading healthcare division. They are trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices.
The team hiring is there healthcare division which devises and implements comms and public affairs programmes for both the UK and EU/global clients. They work with a range of clients from health and wellbeing, pharmaceutical, social care and charity sectors. They team is built upon individuals with broad backgrounds and experiences which allows the team to select the best people to work on specific campaigns/projects for clients.
- As an established Consultant your experience to date should lean more towards global communications, with expertise in media relations, advocacy building, and creative campaigning.
- You will also have strong experience across the pharmaceutical and health sector and can speak eloquently to pharma brand communications and the drug life cycle. This should include experience of supporting teams who are drafting pharmaceutical product and disease awareness material, providing reference packs and facilitating approvals, generating media coverage, supporting the running of public events, and managing political and/or stakeholder relationships (Key Opinion Leaders and Patient Groups) for a diverse range of clients and therapeutic areas.
- You will have a solid understanding of the way the NHS is structured, the drug approval and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) processes. An understanding of local European country approval processes and HTA equivalent is a bonus.
- Providing leadership and strategic counsel on major complex client accounts
- Driving significant new business effort – conceive, lead and project manage new business proposals and pitches
- Directing major accounts/projects
- Leading marketing drive setting up events, and promoting products
- Leading integrated comms/ PR offers
- Line managing team members (Consultants, Executives and Researchers) and overseeing their career development
You must have:
- Relevant, senior level PR experience gained from an agency, in-house or government facing role
- Strong commercial acumen with a track record of shaping an agency's growth and success
- The ability to be a key influencer with the gravitas to provide senior leadership and counsel on major complex accounts
- Excellent client servicing and interpersonal skills, as well as a real ability to lead pitch teams
- Proven ability to grow and lead teams
- Tenacity to drive marketing and business development
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, excellent client-consultation skills as well as client and agency growth and development
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne