This agency is a key player in the travel PR world, with clients spanning well known hotels, hot destinations like Nikki Beach, tourist boards and airlines. With particular focus on the US and Latin America, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to work on and travel to some exciting destinations.
Their PR and Marketing strategies combine traditional with innovative – influencing the influencers who are speaking to new and existing audiences. You’ll get a great mix of traditional media, press trips, influencer work and social/media digital here.
Culturally, they are a close knit team of about 20 with a supportive and meritocratic culture. If you deserve to be promoted, you absolutely will be!
2018 saw huge growth for them and as a result they are seeking an SAE or AM to join their close knit, friendly and talented team.
This position will focus on innovative brand campaigns, media and influencer relations, organising press trips (some travel is required), coordinating events and managing accounts.
You’ll be a key point of contact for clients and media; reporting into the senior team which represents a great opportunity to learn.
- Managing multiple PR accounts, including strategic planning, campaign implementation and annual budgets
- Arranging individual and group media visits, both proactivity and reactively
- Proactive and reactive media relations
- High quality press release and newsletter writing
- Working alongside senior management on the growth and development of junior members of the PR team
You will have PR experience across a range of travel sectors such as airlines, tourist boards and hotels. Strong media contacts on and off-line across travel and lifestyle are key in addition to:
- Experience managing the running of campaigns
- Experience managing a team
- Track record of organising and hosting media visits
- Confidence in speaking and presenting in public
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours with promotional activities, conferences and events
- Ability to travel to the USA
- A full current UK driving license is preferred
For more information on this exciting role or to discuss other roles we are currently working on, please Apply Now