Our client, a global communications agency, is looking for a bright and ambitious Senior Account Executive to join their growing NYC office and support B2B technology and financial services clients.
This is a hybrid role requiring one day a week on-site.
• Serve as a trusted day-to-day resource for clients and lead day-to-day account management
• Support junior team development
• Be responsible for delivering ‘stand out’ media results and develop strong media relationships
• Support account leads in complex client matters
• Demonstrate familiarity and expertise with issues core to your clients
• Create written materials including bylines, press releases, and pitches
• 3 years of experience in a PR agency role, with demonstrated understanding of B2B experience (financial services, technology, and/or fintech is a plus)
• Excellent client management skills
• Stand-out media relations skills, strong written skills and the ability to metabolize complex businesses and turn them into concise and compelling ideas
• Strong interest in current affairs within our markets, and the ability to leverage the news within campaigns to deliver media results
• Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility, while still acting as a team player
Apply with a resume and media placements.