If you want to maximize your potential while playing a pivotal role at one of the most forward-thinking marketing agencies, read on. This is an amazing opportunity to submerge your creativity into key campaigns for some of the best-known healthcare brands.
This elite, fully integrated firm is looking for a remarkable Senior Account Executive to join their outstanding team. This agency has an impressive client roster and is known for their unique communications approach. They look to bring innovative thinkers and unprecedented creativity to deliver change and establish meaning for their clients.
This role is perfect for a proactive individual whose expertise lies in all things healthcare. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving and managing a key account for the agency and inspiring a dedicated, enthusiastic, and motivated team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The Senior Account Executive role:
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and social media
- Proactively identifying clients’ communications goals and delivering on them
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Contributing innovative ideas to high-profile campaigns
The ideal Senior Account Executive:
- Ability to take initiative and be hands-on with all aspects of preparations and logistics
- Extensive knowledge of the digital and creative space
- Born leader with superb communications judgements and instincts
- Excellent social media, written and verbal communication skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information contact Jacqueline Haranzo at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne