Senior Account Executive
Strategic Communications (Professional Services)
***Hybrid work schedule (2 days in office - Wednesday is a must)***
What we’re looking for
A Senior Account Executive to serve as the day-to-day media relations point person on a portfolio of legal and professional services accounts. This is a position with long-term growth potential and is a great opportunity for someone looking to have a direct and significant relationship with clients. Ideal candidates will have 2-4 years of B2B agency or in-house PR experience, with at least one of those years in a client-facing/account management role.
- Manage team workflow and take ownership of account work while driving consistent media results; report status of accounts to team lead.
- Serve as a highly responsive, key day-to-day client contact for several key accounts; anticipate client needs, troubleshoot problems, propose solutions, offer client counsel, oversee quality, and ensure deadline and budget adherence.
- Proactively identify and develop effective media pitches on timely news issues; send (and/or supervise the sending of) pitches to journalists and follow up to secure opportunities.
- Consistently demonstrate understanding of key client information, including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key clients and competitors.
- Take lead on client service administration activities, including preparing client status and activity reports; attending meetings, events and conference calls; tracking for and compiling media coverage; and coordinating interview scheduling.
- Contribute to creation of strategic media plans to meet client objectives.
- Serve as a mentor for junior team members, modeling desired behavior in the role and acting as a sounding board if creative input is needed.
- Participate in the new business process by conducting research, preparing proposals/RFP responses and attending meetings.
***Exceptional Benefits, Culture, & Growth Opportunity***
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count.
- Opportunity to work with leading law firms and professional services firms on a global scale within an international network
Competitive salary and customizable benefits package including:
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Monthly benefit stipend that can be used for health and wellness, transportation, student loan repayment or charitable contributions
- Ample time off: 15 vacation days, 10 annual company holidays, nine days paid sick leave, one personal day and an “on call” period between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Unlimited paid time off to volunteer and 100% matching of charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year.
- Thorough onboarding and training process that extends throughout your tenure with the company.
- Chance to become involved in the running of a growing business.