A boutique, fast growing agency of around 10 who work with a diverse and sophisticated client range spanning UHNWI, oligarchs, royal figures, a cryptocurrency trading platform, asset managers and more.
The agency has been set up and led by individuals with a strong international outlook and network, with offices in Saudi Arabia, New York and Milan. The cosmopolitan team is multi-lingual and centred around a highly efficient group of consultants specialising in corporate communications who pride themselves on delivering exceptional work for their clients, particularly media relations. Your remit here will span a fascinating mix of integrated media strategies, content production, crisis planning & response and litigation and capital markets.
Culturally, it’s a non-hierarchal environment without the layers of approvals around promotion that tend to be present at larger agencies. You’ll be given as much responsibility, client exposure and training as you can manage with the ability to move up quickly.
The Role – Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for someone who is ideally working in a small agency already and enjoys that environment. Strong media relations and writing skills are a must, with a second language ideal but not essential.
A full job spec can be provided upon application, but some key attributes and responsibilities will include:
- Earning the trust of clients, counselling them across a wide range of issues and exhibiting best practice in client handling
- Writing PR plans, proposals and longer form PR materials
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of accounts, developing and coaching junior team members
- Crafting compelling newsworthy stories from client content, and maintaining a very strong network of contacts with the media
- Directing a media engagement strategy for clients and coaching teams to activate and deliver coverage, leading from the front
- Overseeing quality and operational performance of accounts, ensuring work quality and deadline adherence for junior members of teams, providing close coaching and development
- An interest in international business and finance, brand reputation, social causes, sports business, and/or politics and international affairs, with the ability to advise clients in these arenas
- The ability to forge and strengthen relationships with CEOs and top managers and act as a strategic advisor
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary, bonus of around £10-£15k per annum and a well respected, talented team to learn from and thrive within.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please Apply Now!
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne