An extraordinary, global and highly ranked technology, integrated communications firm is looking for a dedicated, hardworking and ambitious Senior Account Executive to join their team. If you're looking to work with big brands and an incredible team, keep reading!
This well-known, international agency is dynamic and their client list packs a heavy punch. With some of the most notable brands in their roster, this agency is highly collaborative with an "all hands on deck" approach.
As a Senior Account Manager / Director, you love to plan and drive campaigns, own client relationships and lead teams. You’re passionate about consumer technology – from smart home to mobile, gaming to robotics – and not only want to run your own portfolio of consumer technology clients but also want help grow our portfolio and be responsible for driving forward a business. You have a thorough knowledge of the consumer tech landscape, from media outlets to influencers, media events and tradeshows, activities to drive sales, and activities to build reputation, and more.
Daily, you will:
- Be responsible for client strategy and planning. Work collaboratively across the agency to ensure the right resources to execute client plans
- Build relationships with clients in your portfolio of accounts. Consistently meet or exceeding client goals and receiving positive feedback (at least a three) on annual client survey
- Manage teams of 3-4 people both directly and indirectly
- Oversee client plan management which can run from influencer campaigns to event management to product launches and campaigns
- Participate in / and / or lead new business proposals
- Build Hotwire’s brand by supporting marketing efforts which may include writing content for the Hotwire blog, attending industry events or meeting contacts for coffee to keep them up to speed on Hotwire.
- Partner with finance to ensure revenue and profit targets are on track. Build plans for 10% organic growth goals
- Deliver case study worthy work and partner with marketing 50 percent of clients case study worthy
- Education in a related field (arts, communications, public relations, journalism or marketing)
- A minimum of five years’ experience at an agency working on consumer tech clients, or in-house at a consumer technology/gaming-focused firm in a communications role
- Experience in tradeshows and launch events
- Hands on experience not just managing, but truly mentoring, direct reports and cross-functional teammates
- Based in the Bay Area so able to visit clients in-person in a regular basis
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward program!
For more information email Carol Schenkler [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.