Capstone Hill Search has partnered with an internationally leading PR, Comms and Media Agency, on this exciting Senior Account Manager role that will oversee and develop the current (and thriving) Energy & Oil sector.
Our client is looking to bring on a proactive, driven, collaborative individual that is ready to work with some of the largest and most innovative clients in the industry. The ideal individual will have experience within Energy & Oil, from an agency background having worked heavily in Traditional PR, as well as Media Relations with a focus in Paid Media.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone that is looking to advance in their career, having the freedom to develop and mold a department, whilst being hands on with clients, and leading all initiatives. This role will be engaging with international offices, and you would be welcomed with an existing client portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to Day lead accounts across;
Media Relations, Client Presentations, Drafting Press Releases, Brainstorming and Strategizing
- Develop new business, both in new and existing clients
- Act as a point of contact for clients to aid in urgent matters- requiring a keen attention to detail, urgency, and professionalism
- Work with media outlets to secure press coverage for active clients within your portfolio- have existing media contacts? bonus!
- Work collaboratively with your immediate and wider team to impact decisions, strategy and initiatives for both client related objectives and firm wide objectives- make an impact on the service offerings
- Prepare to invite individuals onto your team, laying the ground work for process and strategy that will be executed in the future
You must have:
- Account experience within PR/Comms for at least 4 - 6 years
- Worked within Energy and Oil within an agency setting- and be passionate about doing so.
- Experience preparing and securing media placements (samples will be collected)
- A positive attitude, and a drive and motivation to learn and involve yourself in the day to day
- Must be within the Greater Washington, D.C./ New York City/ Dallas/Houston area(s), or open to relocation