An extraordinary, global and highly-ranked communications firm is looking for a dedicated, hardworking and ambitious Senior Account Supervisor to join their growing team. If you’re looking to work with hot brands in the consumer space, keep reading!
An elite integrated communications agency is looking for a remarkable Senior Account Supervisor to join their outstanding team. This agency has an impressive client roster and is known for their unparalleled communications approach. They look to bring innovative thinkers and unprecedented creativity to deliver change and establish meaning for their clients.
As a Senior Account Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading a fantastic team, driving business forward, delivering high-level strategic advice to clients, all while being part of an independent and developing agency.
The Senior Account Supervisor role:
- Handling multiple accounts and being the main point of contact for clients
- Managing budgets and people
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Create and develop proactive pitch ideas for clients
- Mentoring and motivating your team of highly-skilled individuals and creating an environment of success
The ideal Senior Account Supervisor:
- Outstanding management skills, proven leadership and the ability to solve problems
- A strong grounding in consumer or consumer tech
- In-depth knowledge of related trends and industry sector events
- Proven experience in managing numerous account teams
- Strong network of media contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York -Los Angeles– London – Sydney – Melbourne—Chicago