An extraordinary, highly-ranked communications firm is looking for a dedicated, hardworking and ambitious Vice President to join their growing team. If you’re looking to work with hot clients in the restaurant & hospitality space, keep reading!
An elite integrated communications agency is looking for a remarkable Vice President to join their outstanding team. This agency has an impressive client roster and is known for their unparalleled communications approach. They look to bring innovative thinkers and unprecedented creativity to deliver change and establish meaning for their clients.
As a Vice President, you will be responsible for leading a fantastic team, driving business forward, delivering high-level strategic advice to clients, all while being part of an independent and developing agency.
The Vice President role:
- Handling multiple accounts and being the main point of contact for clients
- Managing budgets and people
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Create and develop proactive pitch ideas for clients
- Mentoring and motivating your team of highly-skilled individuals and creating an environment of success
The ideal Vice President:
- A strong grounding in the restaurant space
- Outstanding management skills, proven leadership and the ability to solve problems
- In-depth knowledge of related trends and industry sector events
- Proven experience in managing numerous account teams
- Strong network of media contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne—Chicago