Are you looking to work with one of the most influential PR agencies in the country? Do you have a passion for technology? If you quickly said yes to these questions, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
An elite global and integrated communications agency is looking for a remarkable Senior Account Supervisor to join their outstanding team. This agency has an impressive client roster and is known for their unparalleled communications approach. They look to bring innovative thinkers and unprecedented creativity to deliver change and establish meaning for their clients.
As a Senior Account Supervisor, you will be a fundamental part of a gifted team, using your own experience and skills to create the greatest experience for your clients. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The Senior Account Supervisor Role:
- Proactively identifying clients’ communications goals and delivering on them
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Building and maintaining long-lasting media relationships
- Contributing innovative ideas to high-profile campaigns
The ideal Senior Account Supervisor:
- Ability to take initiative and be hands-on with all aspects of preparations and logistics
- Extensive knowledge of the b2b technology space
- Born leader with superb communications judgment and instincts
- Takes initiative and is hands-on with all aspects of preparations and logistics
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York –Los Angeles—Chicago– London – Sydney – Melbourne