If you are an experiential marketing professional that is committed, enthusiastic and an ambitious self-starter, then this is the opportunity for you!
This high-profile, integrated marketing and communications firm is passionate about bringing brand objectives to life through creative insights and redefined standards. Their innovative method of engaging with their audience is unparalleled.
As an integral member of this agency, you will be at the forefront of the organization and play a vital role in their future success, while also being responsible for driving and managing a key spirits account for the agency.
The Senior Account Supervisor Role:
- Acting as the day-to-day go-to person on ‘boundary-pushing’ projects
- Providing direction on a key account, including full oversight and management of strategic and tactical activities
- Stimulating a positive environment of success while inspiring and mentoring your team
- Developing key partnerships with top-tier brands to drive growth for the business
The Ideal Senior Account Supervisor:
- A strong grounding in and passion for experiential marketing in the spirits space
- Innovative, inspiring and ambitious
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and commercial acumen
- Born leader with superb marketing judgment and instincts
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York—Los Angeles—Chicago– London – Sydney – Melbourne