Senior Consultant – Political Risk
Politics. Public Affairs. Policy – if these are the issues that drive you and that you are passionate about we have a truly exciting opportunity to discuss with you.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the UK’s most prestigious consultancies with offices around the globe. Sitting in political risk this role will work with clients helping them to navigate political uncertainty and engage constructively across Westminster and the Devolved Nations.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day structure to a team of specialists responsible for advising senior clients on political and policy development.
- Helping clients to shape messaging and respond to government proposals.
- Developing communications strategies that enhance the reputation of your clients.
- Identifying, tracking and providing research, insight and analysis on political risk.
Your experience will include, but will not be limited to
- Significant experience in a political/policy role with extensive experience of political campaigning
- A demonstrable track record in building long lasting relationships at all levels, including C-Suite
- Demonstrate your understanding of influencing across Westminster/Whitehall and the Devolved Nations
- Work well under pressure in an ever-changing political landscape.
In return you will have the opportunity to work in an autonomous and trusting environment with high profile, issues rich clients.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne