Do you want to further your career in the financial services public relations space at a ground-breaking communications firm? If you are an innovative and ambitious individual with a passion for financial services, this could be the role/company for you!
This mid-size, full service agency has clients in various sectors of PR, with an exceptional reputation in the financial services area. With clients ranging from small start-ups to some of the most well-known brands in the world, you’re guaranteed to stretch those creative muscles!
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for leading a fantastic team, driving the business forward, delivering high-level strategic advice to clients, all while being part of a friendly, team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and cross-agency thinking.
The Senior Consultant role:
- Work closely with clients to assure their goals and expectations are being met and exceeded
- Managing the workload and development of junior-level staff
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Top-tier media outreach
The ideal Senior Consultant:
- Terrific knowledge and expertise in financial services
- Innovative, imaginative and inspiring
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and is hands-on with all aspects of preparations and logistics
- Strong attention to detail
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne