for a global consulting/communications firm
5-8 years of experience
Schedule: 3 days in office
*Essential experience needed: You’ve nailed people management and managed your own teams (you will likely have one direct report with this firm). You’re a media relations pro and currently lead client accounts.
- You enjoy hands-on leadership - hands-on with colleagues, work, etc. You will not be purely operational at the senior level. It's an all-hands-on-deck environment
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity and are passionate about learning. [Can you prove it? What did you struggle with in your previous job that you had to learn?]
- You enjoy being a subject matter expert
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset - you want to see the business grow (and believe us it's growing)
- Really collaborative - all work is team-based
- This is a feedback-driven environment. You need to be okay with giving and receiving feedback
- Eager, hardworking, and excited to be part of something that is established but relatively new
- in-house corporate comms experience - listed by importance (tech (#1), fiserve (#2), investor space (#3)
- The understanding of the American tech landscape
- Media story-telling mind-set/experience
- Collaborative nature
If this sounds like you -- let's chat!