Do you want to further your career in PR at an acclaimed, international law firm? If you are an innovative and ambitious individual with a mind for media strategy and a passion for law, this could be the ultimate position for you!
Due to extreme growth, this very well-known business is looking for a seasoned PR expert to join them and continue to grow their already extraordinary business. Our client is innovative and prides themselves on housing a team of industry veterans.
As the Senior Public Relations Manager, you will be an essential part of this organization, using your knowledge and skills in order to create the best experience. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The Senior Public Relations Manager role:
- Directing and stimulating team members’ professional growth and creating an atmosphere of success
- Identifying communications goals and delivering on them
- Developing this already pioneering company, as well as helping outperform previous results
- Ability to take initiative and be hands-on with all aspects of preparations
The ideal Senior Public Relations Manager:
- In-depth knowledge of the professional services space
- A born leader with superb communications judgment and instincts
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
- A verified history of implementing communications plans and following through on the delivery
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information email Jacqueline Haranzo at [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York—Chicago—Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne