Senior Vice President, Technology & Healthcare – Elite, Global Communications Agency – San Francisco Bay Area
A internationally renowned public relations agency is a looking for a dynamic Senior Vice President to lead their San Francisco technology and healthcare team. If you are a technology and healthcare expert and looking to expand your horizons by working for one of the most sought-after PR agencies, then his could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This incredible agency is known for its groundbreaking and highly creative approach to new media, picking up numerous awards and praise along the way. You will be at the heart of this organization, while working alongside the most influential figures in the industry.
This role is perfect for a proactive individual whose expertise lies in all things technology and healthcare. You are a go-getter and self-starter with the ability to manage, create and execute world-class campaigns for a range of highly-recognizable brands.
The Senior Vice President role:
- Contributing to the profitability and development of the business
- Creating high profile relationships with huge brands & clients
- Developing this already pioneering agency as well as helping outperform previous results
- Using your contacts to influence and shape PR strategies
- Driving, motivating and supporting your team, mentoring and developing staff
The ideal Senior Vice President:
- Strong grounding in technology and healthcare communications
- Innovative, imaginative and inspiring
- A superb network of media contacts to produce results for your clients
- Born leader with superb communications judgment and instincts
- Results-driven individual
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Christine Kaplan on 646-461-7271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne