Social Account Manager
Have you got at least 3 years experience behind you working within a PR agency on social media. You will be working on our clients biggest and most important client! You must have an enthusiatic personality, be a strong team player and pay attention to a high detail.
You will be working on global social media channels, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Production of best-in-class social media content
Management of influencer collaborations
Reporting and live content creation at events
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience working for a top social media or digital agency or brand
- Strong knowledge and confident use of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn) and keeps on top of new features and platforms
- Exceptional written skills for creating and editing engaging social media copy and content, with close attention to detail to avoid any typos or room for error
- Comfortable using social management tools such as Sprout or similar for scheduling content, community management and reporting
- A confident client-facing consultant, providing thoughtful counsel, regular updates and fulfilling the role of lead day-to-day agency contact for the client
- Excellent organisation skills, including time management and attention-to-detail
- Strong computer skills (PPT, Excel, Word etc). Photoshop skills are an advantage but not crucial
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with suppliers and partners (e.g. video producers and designers), including creation of briefs, budgets and reports
- Analytical thinker, capable of learning fast and quickly adapting to new tools and platforms
- Good experience of influencer relations/campaign management
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Claire Wiseman to discuss in strictest confidence. E: [email protected]
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago — LA – London – Sydney – Melbourne