This top global professional services firm is looking for a driven Social Media Lead to join their winning team. This role is ideal for an energetic, committed, and innovative social media management veteran. This high-powered firm is looking for the best and brightest to deliver stunning work, both across its social media platforms and within its internal initiatives.
- Leading a strategic review of the firm’s social media presence, including providing counsel on integration of social media activities with the Firm’s brand and communications program
- Designing and developing comprehensive digital communications and social media strategy, incorporating multiple social media platforms to ensure consistent brand presence and voice across channels
- Leading development of internal social media training modules for colleagues
- Working with Brand & Communications team to monitor the firm’s profile and presence by establishing key metrics of effectiveness
- Supporting the design, development, and maintenance of practice and committee blogs
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organizational & communication skills coupled with a positive, high-energy attitude
- Advanced knowledge of social media strategies with regards to issues management in addition to proactive image management
- Excellent language skills to ensure proper and efficient proofreading and writing in addition to highly developed experience working within various social and digital media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in PR/Communicatinos, Journalism, or a related field
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience with demonstrable experience in developing and implementing social media initiatives for a professional services firm
- Previous experience working in digital communications & social media, providing strategic counsel and hands-on execution
- Experience working in B2B/professional services context preferred
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information, email Nicole Balsam at: [email protected]
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.